PDF Export with JIRA Macro

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

Hello everybody

I have a strange behaviour with PDF Export and jira macros. 

We use "Scroll PDF Export for Confluence" for our release notes. We document directly in the jira stories (custom_field) and after a release we just make a confluence page which shows all stories of that release. 

Now, when we export that page, sometimes the pdf has a blank page, see the screenshot. Although it's just text and there is plenty of room.

pdf-export.png

Does anybody have any ideas? 

Is it somehow possible, to debug the export? 

Thanks for any ideas

Dominic

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

Hi Dominic, thanks for the post. I have responded to your support ticket which you have raised with us (via support@k15t.com). It would be great if you could send the requested information so that we can further investigate why you are receiving the blank page in the export. Thanks in advance, Thomas (K15t).

Luecke April 14, 2021

I have the same problem - what was the problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events