Not able to see "Export Dashboard to PDF" in my dashboard menu for JIRA cloud instance?

uttam kumar bhatta August 29, 2022

Hello Friends,

I know there is an options in JIRA cloud to export dashboard to PDF as mentioned in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-export-Jira-Cloud-dashboards/ba-p/1437423?lightbox-message-images-1437423=102782i4B82B7B1339AEB0E ,

But somehow I am not able to see that option. Can anyone help to guide me the possible reason?

Thanks & Regards,

Uttam

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2023

Hi @uttam kumar bhatta 

Just in case you are still looking for an answer to this question - this Article refers to a third-party App, which provides additional functionality so you can export your Dashboards.

The App is: Better PDF Exporter for Jira

Do you have this App? 

• If yes, and are not seeing an option to export the Dashboard, I'd recommend contacting the vendor for assistance - you can see contact options on their Marketplace support tab
  • If no, you will need an App for the types of functionality mentioned in the article. There is currently no native function to export a Dashboard to PDF. There is a feature request you can vote for/watch for this - see JRACLOUD-73429 

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events