Mobile version of answers.atlassian.com

TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2011

Hi, I'm checking the site mostly from my mobile phone (andorid), and its very hard to use/see. I know I can get rss feed, but cant comment/answer/etc easily. Any chance you'll make a mobile version of the site?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2012

Hey Toth, actually, we're planning this for our upcoming redesign. The redesign will feature the same style scheme as the other Atlassian websites, and I'll be working to create a responsive stylesheet that will work better for mobile and tablet devices :) Expect all of this coming early 2013.

0 votes
TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2012

seems its not goint to happen anytime soon. shame.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2011

A a quick workaround, at least to read about the same, use the RSS feeds.

0 votes
Jon Silvers [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2011

Great suggestion, I've added it as a feature request here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-170

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events