When I try to move an issue from one project to another, it is not letting me due to the following error.
After investigating we found that this error is caused by the jira-toolkit add-on because when we disable it stops it from happening.
We only use this addon for the Message Custom Field (for edit) but we cannot disable the addon since these fields are of vital importance for the use of our application.
Does anyone have a possible solution or alternative to this problem, either by using some other add-on or developing some code to imitate the operation of these fields?
Do your message fields exist in both source and target projects? I can replicate this problem when they only exist in one project.
If it's not that, then all I can suggest is that you disable the plugin for a minute while you move the issues. This shouldn't be too onerous, as you'll only need to do it when you're doing a housekeeping session, or moving the rare issue that's been created in the wrong place by mistake.
Thanks for the help.
We have been able to fix the problem
Like you said, the problem was due to the fact that although we did not use the Message Custom Field (for edit) in any of the screens of the projects that intervene in the action of moving issues, one of these fields had a context configured for one of the projects.
Adding the other project also in the context of said field solves the problem.