Merge all tables with same table excerpt name in child pages

soumaya mauthoor January 13, 2021

I use the table transformer to merge multiple 'table excerpt includes' from different pages with the same 'table excerpt' names. This is hard-coded and I have to update it manually every time I add a new page.

It is possible to enhance the table transformer (or the table excerpt include?) to merge all tables with the same table excerpt name in pages which have the same parent, without me hard-coding child parent name ? For example:

Parent Page:

• Child Page 1 contains a table excerpt called 'my_excerpt'
  • Child Page 2 contains a table excerpt called 'my_excerpt'
  • Child Page 3 contains a table excerpt called 'my_excerpt'
  • etc...

Another Page: contains table transformer with parent page name and name of shared table excerpt

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 13, 2021

Hello @soumaya mauthoor ,

I advise you to search your tables (Table Excerpts) by labels. In this case you need only one Table Excerpt Include on your parent page then.

Please add a label to your child pages and configure Table Excerpt Include properly:
pages with labels (specify pages label and the space title).

2021-01-13_15h51_07.png2021-01-13_15h57_21.png2021-01-13_15h48_29.png

Katerina
Stiltsoft

soumaya mauthoor January 16, 2021

That's not the exact answer I wanted but it helped point me in the right direction _ In the excerpt source I selected 'page and child pages' which then picks up all excerpts with the specified name

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events