Looking for a macro that can be scheduled and send alerts/emails based on a pages last edited date

Tony Creamer April 14, 2022

Looking for a macro that can be scheduled and send alerts/emails based on a pages last edited date. 

i.e. - If page last edit date is >180 days then send email to author, last changed by and an admin email distro. Scheduled to run every night

2 answers

0 votes
Adrian Hülsmann - B1NARY
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Tony Creamer

we developed an app for a similar purpose: Breeze

It can create reports listing all pages with last edit > x days and notifying responsible persons.

If you want, I can show you how this app works in a personal demo. Feel free to schedule an appointment, I am happy to help.

All the best,

Adrian

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2022

@Tony Creamer Welcome to the Atlassian community

In cloud the closet thing to what you are after it this app.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223013/automatic-archiving-for-confluence-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I don't think it has emails that go out but it will help you identify old content or content that has not been updated for a while.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events