Linking Jira and ServiceNow

James Coyne January 8, 2018

Having recently replaced Rally with Jira Cloud within our Development area and Confluence for Knowledge Management we are looking at how to integrate these with ServiceNow.

There are no reviews for the plugin from ConnectAll so I am looking for information about peoples experiences etc and real world application.

2 answers

0 votes
Bart van den Donk March 17, 2022

I think you do not need an external 3t party.
I find it hard find the right information to fix this, too.

0 votes
Mike McNamara January 17, 2018

I don't have an answer yet, but we are looking to implement the ServiceNow Connector for Jira as well. I've reached out to the developer (go2group) to obtain pricing information because I have been unable to find that.

Brian Monthie December 4, 2018

Any update?

Mike McNamara December 5, 2018

After trying out the cloud JIRA trial, we implemented JIRA Server a few months ago. I did make contact with representatives from go2group and we discussed how the connector works and pricing.

Basically you need to purchase ConnectALL core which was quoated as $3000 (annual). Then you add specific connectors to that. We would need the JIRA Adapter ($2200 annual) plus the Service Now Adapter ($8000 annual).

So the cost is not insignificant, especially when compared to Atlassian products. 

As yet, we have not made a decision on implementing ConnectALL. For now we have both systems continuing separately, with Service Now handling more of the user issues and JIRA more of the project and new development items. In some cases we manually create a JIRA issue and close the initiating Service Now incident.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events