Jira integration with Applications like Miro for assigning images to tasks?

Stephen C Hauer April 21, 2022

Hey guys, 

Im looking for an application that works well in the field like Miro. I want to be able to assign images to tasks in an application like Miro so I can have agile discussions with my team. I looked into apps and I cannot seem to find one that allows you to assign an image to as task. Does anyone happen to know of a app that jira does work with in this capacity?

For clarity I want to do the following (Example will be for Miro but Im open to any application that allows for this workflow)

• Open Miro while in the field. Take photos with my phone and upload them to miro where I assign the image to Jira tasks I have already pulled into the application
  • I get live feedback from my team and take new photos and assign those for additional feedback. 
  • Meanwhile in Jira people are getting image posts from miro and are able to provide data and clarity to the image.

Does anyone know of a way to do this currently? Its really important we can assign images to task that then are uploaded into jira.

-stephen

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen C Hauer April 29, 2022

Found out Miro only allows you to see image links but you cannot associate images at this time. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events