JIRA add on security assessment

Agnieszka Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 24, 2022

Hello,

I work for a large enterprise which already utilizes JIRA. Our team is in need of one of the add-ons (Deep Clone for JIRA) and in order to be able to use it the add-on needs to go through the process of Vendor Security Assessment required by my enterprise. This process requires submission of a form which would provide the VSA team the following information: Vendor Company Name, Vendor Contact Name, phone number and email address as well as website. 

Finding out this information seems impossible, and it shouldn't be, in the end, my enterprise is willing to spend money for our team to be able to acquire the needed solution. Please provide the proper information for the above VSA request.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Agnieszka Johnson

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

If you click on the vendor it will take you to the about page for codefortynine and there you will find some additional information like the address and contact information. If you contact them they should be able to provide the information you need, they are very helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events