It is possible to hide from the service desk ticket view some fields of the create ticket form?

Carlos Giovanny Quintana Corredor September 26, 2022

Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to hide some information from the service desk team once the ticket is created. We have two fields (Salario & Bono)

I have this form

screenshot_new_1.png

And we would like to avoid the last two fields (salario & bono) being visible to the service desk team on the ticket.

Once the ticket is created they can see all the information.

screenshot_new_2.png

We want to hide those two fields.

I really appreciate your help.

Regards

Carlos Quintana

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2022

Hola Carlos,

You can try having different screen for create/view/edit. However, this will hide the Bono and salario fields for everyone who is viewing the ticket.

Now if you want to only hide it for agents, but maybe have a manager role able to see it, you need 3rd party plugins. Scriptrunner's behaviours feature would do it for you, but you have to check with them if it's available in cloud.

Regards

hi, @Fabian Lim Thanks for your prompt response. Is this final? can not be done without the use of plugins?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2022

Without plugins you can't. 

@Fabian Lim Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events