Is there any JIRA integration for the Roadmap Planner Macro?

Dave Edmiston November 9, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Roadmap Planner Macro

This looks like a great macro.  Is there any way to link this to JIRA epics so that I don't have to maintain the data manually?

4 answers

9 votes
Jessica Butorac October 28, 2018

Just to ping this thread again -- it would be very beneficial if we could not just link confluence pages to the roadmap planner pop-ups in Confluence, but Jira epics/tasks/stories, too. Any plans to do so?

Lon Koontz December 18, 2018

This

1 vote
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2016

Hi DaveVictoria, just to follow up here.

Easy Agile Roadmaps for JIRA is now available. It is a full screen roadmap planner built on top of JIRA epics.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Arijea, creators of Easy Agile Roadmaps 

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2016

Hi Dave, Victoria, Nick Muldoon from Arijea here, pleased to meet you.

I'm eager to chat with each of you about roadmaps and your needs. Any chance you can email me at nick@arijea.com so we can line up a time to chat?

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Co-Founder & Product Manager, Arijea 

0 votes
Victoria Dames January 14, 2016

The Macro is a great as a start, as a user planning our strategic roadmap my ideal use case supports the ability to view by Quarter/Month the Features being released(the ability to link to JIra Features to populate this roadmap closes the loop as a business) otherwise I'm left manually doing this which opens us up for error. Also i'd prefer not to engage a PrdMng tool for essentially a visual roadmap of our work, management of that and reporting out (most of the other KPIs etc can be created as custom fields in Jira so the pieces are there, we just need a little more to tie this together)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events