Is there a way to export the Object dependencies report from Project Configurator?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Lets assume I'm using Chrome.  (or Firefox if needed)  When I run this report I get a very long report, as expected.  The problem is it's essentially a tabbed report.  I would like to export this as a PDF.  Also, it would be great to export to Confluence, maybe using a Word doc as an intermediate.  Is this possible without having to manually copy, paste, go to next tab, and repeat ad nauseum?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

Hi Rob,

I can confirm that currently we do not provide the ability to export the Object Dependancies Report but if this a feature request you are interested in then I would ask you to raise this on our feature request board here so that our product owner can see this and so that other users can vote on this.

One possible, workaround is if you are to save the page as an HTML file which you can do by right clicking on it in firefox and usinhg the Save page as option as this will allow you to save a local HTML copy of the page containing the Object Dependancies Report and this may be a workaround you can use. 

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2021

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events