Is there a way to embed Sharepoint Content in Confluence other than the Sharepoint Connector?

Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2012

My company will like to display Sharepoint content within Confluence but I am wondering if there is a way to do this without having to pay for the Sharepoint Macro. Any suggestions would be great.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

We ended up using an iframe and it looks great!

0 votes
Tom Birch Hansen October 7, 2015

I tried to use inline frame to show a sharepoint site, but the placeholder is simply empty. Any hint at what could be wrong?

0 votes
Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2012

Hi, we ended up using an iframe and it looks great! :)

Thomas Lee June 25, 2018

Hi, can you share your iframe codes? thanks

Like Dan Fraser likes this
0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2012

Why type of content? If documents, then you could use the SuperOffice add-on (FREE) to embed them in Confluence pages and relate SharePoint list items (tasks, issues,...) to document contents too.

Karina Clemente
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2012

We want to display a blog that we have in Sharepoint

0 votes
Christopher Lohman November 7, 2012

Sharepoint can produce RSS feeds. Confluence has an RSS Feed Macro. Perhaps?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events