Is it possible to query cross all spaces with Ideation?

Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2014

I would like to have a "global" list of all ideas in my Confluence instance. Is it possible to do this or is the Ideation List macro always restricted to the current space? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

Hello Svante,

We apologize for this delayed answer. The label and notification doesn't work correctly within answers plate-form.

Concerning your question, unfortunately it's impossible to get ideas from all spaces via a macro. But this feature has been requested by some user and we are studying it's feasibility.

Thanks a lot for your interest and please don't hesitate to contact us via our email labsupport@spectrumgroupe.fr or via our Support JIRA instance http://lab.spectrumgroupe.fr/

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2015

I was disappointed to discover this. I have a separate space for "Ideas". I wanted to put a macro on my "Wiki" home page that listed top ideas. :(

0 votes
Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2015

Hey Scott,

Thanks for your reply. Just a note on this, we are currently working on a new version for our ideation plugin that we expect to publish before/during the Atlassian Summit. In the new features we included the feature you request where you can add a parameter to let the macro that get all the ideas created site wide or by space.

Hope you will like the new version.

Thanks again for your trust.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events