Is it possible to change the build number of a plugin version on marketplace?

Mathias Edblom September 24, 2014

I have accidently set a wrong buildnumber of a version on marketplace and I can't find a way to change it.

Anyone who knows?

2 answers

2 votes
abhalla
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2014

Raise a Support Request for Atlassian Marketplace: https://developer.atlassian.com/help#contact-us.

Mathias Edblom September 25, 2014

Thanks for the link! I will do that!

1 vote
Adrian Moerchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014
  • I think, you can set the "Version visibility" to "private" and upload it again with the correct build number
  • Contact Atlassian support

Thanks Adrian, but it didn't work. I can set it to private but I can't upload a new one with the same plugin version so reset the build number. An other thing (bug) I noticed was that if you set the latest one to "private" it still will be linked from the "download" link on the front page. Very strange and has to be a bug. I will let the marketplace team know about this.

Adrian Moerchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2014

That is really stupid. Create a ticket like Arun said. If you have a link I could vote for it too. In the meantime you may just append a ".1" to your version.

Yes, a have done that :) But I don't like it. The issue for the bug is: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMKT-10897

Mathias Edblom September 27, 2014

I was wrong, It was just me (as a vendor) that still had the private version on the "Download" button. I hope they add the change buildnumber functionallity if you set it to something wrong be mistake.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events