Is it possible to add the Risk Register gadget to a Confluence page in CLOUD versions

Derek Adkins October 9, 2019

I'd like to ask if anyone has managed to include the Risk Register matrix gadget into a Confluence page using Cloud versions of Jira and Confluence.

We've already setup the Application Link between Jira and Confluence, but there doesn't seem to be the option to add External Gadgets in the Confluence setting menu.

Server doco:  (Not relevant to cloud versions)
http://docs.projectbalm.com/risk-register-documentation-(server)/reports-and-dashboards/

2 answers

0 votes
Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 19, 2021

Hello,

It is not currently possible to add the risk register gadget to Confluence in the cloud. This is an enhancement in our backlog, though I don't currently have a delivery date I can share for it.

kind regards,
Craig Schwarze
ProjectBalm

Indra Hopley August 15, 2022

Hi Craig,

I'm also looking to pull the matrix from our Risk Register into Confluence (cloud), if you'd like to increase your customer request counter!

Regards

Indra 

0 votes
Vincent Goguet July 18, 2021

Hello,

I am also searching for the same feature. 

I work on a Confluence cloud also and according to this post the external gadget is restricted under our confluence setup.

Is it still the case ? 

Because I can find documentation on how to add external gadget for Data center and server but nothing on Cloud side.

Thank you for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events