Insight show inbound references

Peter Gruber April 17, 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to display some of the inbound references directly on the view of the object instead of the extra panel?

Kind regards,

Peter

1 answer

0 votes
Ola_Melin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2018

Hi Peter, 

Unfortunately that is not possible as of today. This is something we have had som feature requests on and something that we will look into in the future. 

This feature request is related https://jira.riada.se/browse/ICS-758 even though that particular one only describes the list view. 

Cheers

Alvin Chan [Ease Solutions] August 12, 2021

Hi Ola,

I have a similar need on my end to be able to see inbound object references from list view on Insight for Atlassian Cloud Premium. I cannot find any relevant documentation if this is possible yet.

The ticket link above seems invalid now, so not sure if the feature has been implemented. Do you have the updated link?

Thank you.

Like Trina Washington likes this
Angelina WEINHANDL July 28, 2022

Did you get an answer to this yet? We are also interested in such feature and the link in the answer above seems weird.

all the best,

Angie

Like Trina Washington likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events