• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • I need to see a field in the issue navigator that tells me the last participant/user that updated the ticket. I'm fairly sure there is a plugin for a "last updated by" field but cannot seem to find a link or otherwise. I have found similar questions in re

I need to see a field in the issue navigator that tells me the last participant/user that updated the ticket. I'm fairly sure there is a plugin for a "last updated by" field but cannot seem to find a link or otherwise. I have found similar questions in re

Jeff Miller July 2, 2014

I need to see a field in the issue navigator that tells me the last participant/user that updated the ticket. I'm fairly sure there is a plugin for a "last updated by" field but cannot seem to find a link or otherwise. I have found similar questions in related tickets (such as JR-1973) but no actual solution therein. Please advise

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vijay Khacharia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2014
Hi Its Jira toolkit plugin that provides this custom field. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.toolkit Vijay
Jeff Miller July 7, 2014

Thanks for the response Vijay. Two questions:

1.) Will this plugin work for version 5.2.11?

2.) Do I have to be a JIRA admin to download this plugin?

Vijay Khacharia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2014

Yes the plugin is available on JIRA version 5.2.x.

And yes you need to be a JIRA Admin to download and install the plugin.

Jeff Miller July 8, 2014

Thanks very much Vijay. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events