I added an Evaluation license for the plugin but does not work

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

Hi, I want to do a try out for this plugin since it is exactly what we need for our workflow. The problem is that I added the evaluation license but when I try to use the field in a screen it shows a license error in the screen:

The Checklist Add-on is currently unlicensed as the license cannot be validated at this moment.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 20, 2013

Hi Ramiro,

Which version of JIRA and wich version of the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) are you using? For some obscur reasons, the UPM sometimes fail to recognize a valid add-on license. In all the 3 instances were customers have reported the same issue as you are mentioning, an upgrade to the latest UPM fixed the problem. So, can you try to update the UPM to the most recent version and then re-install the add-on and its license? If that still doesn't fix the problem, let me know and I will try to figure it out with you.

Regards,

Yves

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2013

I have JIRA v5.2.10 and UPM v2.7.10

I upgraded UPM to last version (v2.14.4) and now works perfect! Thanks!

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 22, 2013

I was pretty sure you were using a flavor of JIRA 5.x. I never encountered this issue in 6.x. Anyway, glad that it is now working and good trial! Oh yeah, a new version has been released last night that corrects an issue and offers a new configuration parameter when validating the checklist. You may want to update to it for your trial.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2013

Thanks, I'll update it now and see how it goes. So far is exactly what I was looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events