How to see in the backlog which issues are which UpRaise key results' actions?

Greg March 1, 2021

I use Jira Agile's backlog feature (available as part of the Scrum and Kanban boards).

In UpRaise, after setting a Jira issue as a key result's action (per Anand Inamdar in "Feature highlights: Jira issues as Key Results or Actions/Initiatives?" upraise.io 2018-08-13), how can I see the on the issue's card in the Jira backlog: of which key result the issue is an action?

I am aware that for a given board in Jira, I can open the Board menu in the top-right corner of the board and select Configure to open a page who left-side margin has a Configuration menu clicking on whose Card layout item reveals the opportunity to change which issue fields are visible on either of two card layouts: Backlog or Active sprints.  But the lists of fields available for either layout seem not to include anything about the UpRaise OKR objectives or key results.

Upon looking at a backlog of issues' cards, I would like to see on the card of any issue that is key result's action: the name and and ID of that key result.  (Better still would be if that name or ID were a link to the key result's UpRaise page).

Possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2021

Hello Greg,

If you are looking to get the UpRaise objectives listed where a given Jira issue is KR, then that is possible via https://amoeboids.atlassian.net/wiki/x/VgBiD

For Jira issues as KR actions, we don't support this feature yet.

If you'd like to see this in the app, do create a feature request on our support portal - https://amoeboids.com/atlassian-apps/support so that we can explore this topic further.

Best,

Anand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events