How to see Datacenter percentage in active installations of my plugin?

Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2017

Manage App page in marketplace vendor page gives us a report to see the number of downloads and number of active installations for any of our plugins (or apps with the new name).

Active installations report has a URL like:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/manage/plugins/<app-key>/analytics

This page even breaks down the numbers based on JIRA version that the app is installed on.

The question is:

Since app licensing is no different for Server of DC instances of JIRA, how (or where) can I see the number (or percentage) of my app installations that are on a DataCenter instance?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2018

Unfortunately this distinction is still not available via the Atlassian Marketplace UI or API - please watch and vote for the following issue to further raise Atlassian's awareness of this gap:

As a side note, I highly recommend to ask any questions related to your vendor business in the developer community's dedicated Atlassian Marketplace category. There are also some non public categories for topics that require a NDA, use Apply to Marketplace vendor topics in Developer Community to request access.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events