How to integrate Jira Dashboard with Slack?

Shyam Gharat April 13, 2022

Is there any way to integrate a particular Jira dashboard with slack channel? as of now only a particular jira project integration seems feasible with slack.

1 answer

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2022

Hi @Shyam Gharat , what type of integration are you thinking of? What you'd like to see in Slack from that dashboard?

Regards

Shyam Gharat April 14, 2022

Hi @Gorka Puente _Appfire_, When we integrate a Jira project, we receive all notifications related to that project but there is no way to get similar notifications for a dashboard. notifications when someone creates new ticket, update description, update assignee, update/delete comment, changes the status etc. 

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2022

So you'd like to get notified each time there're changes in dashboards where you're a subscriber or watcher. I was asking because we provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira. We are thinking of a watch/subscription mode, but to be honest, we didn't think of connecting it to Slack. I'll discuss it with my team though!

Vaidehi Wagh March 7, 2023

I had similar question. But my idea for integrating slack & Jira dashboard is to be able to view the jira dashboard (table format) as is in Slack group. Imagine a burn down report or any tabular report should be able to get triggered in slack. Is that possible?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events