How to filter to have all test execution results in the separate column 4 user story or Test Plan?

Emrah Bulut January 22, 2023

Hi,

I am currently working on a project that covers many banks, and each bank owns a particular user story. We use Jira-Xray.
I created a test execution ticket (TET 1) which has many test cases, and I need to run all test cases (TC) for each sprint under different test execution tickets for one bank (Bank X). For example, Bank X has TET-1, TET-2 and TET-3, and each TETs have about 25 same test cases.

I need to display TET-1, TET-2 and TET-3 under one user story for Bank X in one gadget in a different column on the dashboard. When I tried to have it, the gadget always displayed all three test execution tickets under one column; that's why we can not compare their test results, how many test cases failed for TET-1, TET-2 and TET-3 separately.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 10.56.54.pngIs it possible to have more than one test execution ticket in a separate column under one gadget? If not, can Jira-Xray develop it? 

Thanks 
Kind regards

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events