How to abort import test case on xray test case importer?

Jaka Pitana July 10, 2019

Hi, I have a problem when importing a test case using xray test case importer, it's stuck on progress, resulting other user can't import their test case because there is error "a job to import tests is already in progress.

did anyone now how to abort the test case that being imported?

3 answers

1 vote
Edrick de Guzman November 23, 2022

0 votes
mohamadhasan.ali March 27, 2023

Hi Team,

We are facing this issue again
Could you please help us by fixing this issue?

MicrosoftTeams-image (315).png

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2019

Hi Jaka,

We have identified an issue with the Test Case Importer, some import jobs sporadically become "stuck", they end in error but the job remains in a "running" state.

We are actively monitoring the import jobs and investigating the situation to prevent this from happening again, we have opened a bug regarding this that you can watch ( XRAYCLOUD-1004 ).

A fix has already been launched to fix this issue 

Best regards,

Xray Team

Payal Arora December 14, 2020

I am facing the same issue. Is there a way to abort the job which shows running and stuck? 

Alessandro M. November 16, 2021

Hello @José Domingues [Xray] 

we are facing the same issue right now and all the test factory is stuck since they cannot upload testcases any longer.

Apart from the fix itself, could you please let me know the way to kill the stuck import job?

Thank you so much for your support.

Alessandro

Alessandro M. November 16, 2021

Hi again, it was just a matter of wait. Normal operation resumed. thx

Stephen E O'Brien September 14, 2022

This issue still persists - I was executing an import job yesterday that got "stuck" - it eventually completed but not correctly.  When I logged in today to re-execute the import, the importer looked to still be running.

We are executing multiple migrations to XRAY using the test case importer and we have encountered this issue multiple times.

Like Arun Rajashekar likes this
Edrick de Guzman November 23, 2022

EDIT: We are also experiencing an increase in the occurrence of these xray import plugin getting stuck when importing the test results to xray in our Jenkins jobs. Is there a new issue raised for this?

Ami Panchal August 8, 2023

I ran into the same issue for the first time today. 

it successfully imported many CSV files but got randomly stuck on one and can't seem to abort that session. Can anyone suggest an alternative way to continue with the imports?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events