How do I see/control periods that are more than 12 months old in period management screen?

Jean Resener April 4, 2013

As part of our audit/control processes, I need to be able to go back to timesheet periods that may be more than 12 months old to make corrections. Is this possible? In the period management screen, I can only control periods that are <9 months old. This is causing problems with our ability to correct mistakes during our audit cycles.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2013

Hi Jean,

I have created a feature request describing your needs.

Cheers,
Viðar

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2013

Hi Jean, I'm afraid it's not possible to do that right now, but you can create a feature request in Tempo Tracker so they can add this:

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Hope this helps.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2013

Well, in fact an issue has been created... You can vote there!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events