How do I create Outlook Calendar recurring meeting with Microsoft 365 Integration

Ryan Hagan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2024

Hi, I can create a normal meeting, and the tools are really awesome, but how do I make the meeting reoccurring? (possibly until the task is closed)
If I can't do that automatically, is there some way to utilize automation?

2 answers

1 vote
Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2024

Hi @Ryan Hagan 

Welcome to the community and thanks for asking!
I guess you're referring to our Microsoft 365 for Jira app, right? 
If this is the case, scheduling recurring meetings out of the box is currently not possible. 
Nevertheless, you could create an automation rule that automatically schedules meetings (with our "Create Outlook meeting action") based on certain JQL criteria (e.g. Issues whose due date is still current and the status is not set to Done).
2024-06-04_09h01_34.png

Could this cover your requirements? 

Let me know, if you have any further questions. 

Thanks,
Patrick

Ryan Hagan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 4, 2024

I'll look into this automation. Is support for recurring meetings on the roadmap? 

0 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2024

Hi  @Ryan Hagan 

Britta from yasoon here 👋 This isn't part of our roadmap yet, but I would love to learn more about your use case to verify if this is something that we could focus on. Feel free to schedule a meeting via this link: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

Best,
Britta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events