How can i show ime reporting for multiple team members on one issue. Only shows time for assignee.

Suzanne May 2, 2022

I need to show time for ALL team members who charge time to a single issue. Currently, it only shows time for the ASSIGNEE.

How can I see all time entries? It's skewing the time logged for team members by NOT reporting all time they may have entered.

3 answers

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2022

Hi @Suzanne 

Welcome to the community !!

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Worklogs Report.png

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

It depends on what you are using to run the report.  Some will show you only the worklogs of the assignee, some will show you all the worklogs, and most of the rest will show you the total of all the worklogs.

What time reporting are you using here?

Suzanne May 2, 2022

I am using the standard Time Sheet Report with the following settings:

• Riltered with a 2-week time period (the sprint)
  • Filter of Project
  • Filter of users (scrum team)
  • Summing by Day
  • Grouping by Assignee
  • Sorted by Assignee

I have other people who would possibly add time to the same issue who aren't the Assignee. Their time is not showing in the report.

I can't use any third party add-ons to get this to work.

Thanks for your assistance!

0 votes
Garrett McCreery
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2022

We use Team Worklogs for this type of reporting: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219292/team-worklog-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I have since written my own custom report using JIRA cloud APIs, but pulling this data is a heavy operation and takes time whereas this plugin is pretty quick.

Suzanne May 2, 2022

Thanks for your reply, but I can't use and third party plugins. If I have to, I may need to get our support folks to write something. (But this isn't a priority for them!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events