How can I set configuration for swagger-ui plugin

Alex White November 5, 2020

The Open API (Swagger) documentation for Confluence plug-in does a good job. 

However, by default it isn't showing x-extensions, which can normally be set through configuration. Is it possible to set this configuration within the plug-in? 

This is the particular configuration entry which I want to be able to set to true

showExtensionsSHOW_EXTENSIONSBoolean=false. Controls the display of vendor extension (x-) fields and values for Operations, Parameters, Responses, and Schema.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Scott November 5, 2020

Hi Alex,

Yes, it is possible to set the `showExtensions` configuration option in the plug-in.

Once you have added the macro to your page, click the "Edit" button to open the 'Edit Open API (Swagger) Documentation Macro' dialog, and check the "Show vendor extensions" option.

I hope this helps.

Edit_-_Open_API_Embedded_Test_-_Confluence.png

Alex White November 10, 2020

Thank you - very helpful!

My next challenge is to see whether or not this can be programatically set when a page is created, as we always want to see vendor extensions. 

I can't find something in the plugin configuration that allows it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

0 votes
John Michael Ferraris October 15, 2021

I'm curious if this is a free plugin in Confluence Cloud? If so, is it available on Confluence Server and on what version?

Scott October 15, 2021

Hi John,

The app is available for all three Confluence platforms (Server, Cloud and Data Center).

The Server / Data Center versions support Confluence version 5.8.2 - 7.14.0.

Like John Michael Ferraris likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events