How and where can I find plugins for my Atlassian products?

BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2011

I hear a lot about all the Atlassian plugins out there. Where can I find and download them for installation on my product instances?

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2011

You should check out the Atlassian Marketplace for the full repository of add-ons (AKA plugins) for JIRA, Confluence, Stash, FishEye/Crucible, Bamboo, and Crowd.

Additionally, if you are an administrator on your product instance, you can use the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) to access the Atlassian Marketplace. You can check the linked page to see if your product versions support UPM.

5 votes
mysonic01 August 26, 2011

You should check out the Atlassian Plugin Exchange for the full repository of plugins for JIRA, Confluence, FishEye/Crucible, Bamboo, and Crowd.

Additionally, if you are an administrator on your product instance, you can use the Universal Plugin Manager(UPM) to access the Atlassian Plugin Exchange. You can check the linked page to see if your product versions support UPM.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events