Pradeep May 5, 2021

BP leave.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2021

Hi @Pradeep

When it comes to the ability to assign a half-day holiday in the resource holiday plan, it is true that as of today, it is not possible to achieve this. However, fortunately, we do have a task in our backlog which would enable it in the future. You can review details in the link I posted below (please use browser incognito mode to access it):

ONE-23206 - An option to add a half-day holiday in Holiday Plan

Have a good day!

Pradeep June 3, 2021

Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Pradeep KM

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
0 votes
Morgan Bourree December 9, 2021

Hi, I see this task is in status "postponed". Do you have a due date for it?

It would be great to have this feature to log half-day off or half-day training for instance.

Thanks!

Morgan

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Morgan Bourree

Thank you for posting this question. 
We use our best efforts to constantly develop BigPicture and adjust it to our clients’ diverse needs. We are open to our users' constructive proposals, which are considered during planning product roadmap and regularly reviewed with every PI planning.

We receive a number of new feature requests, which results in the necessity to prioritize. Once our Analysis Team accepts a suggested feature, we go to another phase of gathering customer feedback to get the overall idea of the demand for such compatibility.

Relatively low Customer Rank (our internal scripted field tracking the customer interest in the feature) is the reason for postponing the implementation.
However, when Consumer Rank value increases (more customers will be interested in the functionality), we will schedule development works. 

I fully understand that this is not the answer you were expecting. However, I hope that you will understand our approach.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events