GreenHopper integration with Tempo

Deleted user July 25, 2011

We are using JIRA Studio with Tempo plugin for our time tracking. In Tempo, we have created certain Worklog attributes to log work against 5 major buckets.

JIRA has started showing them when we want to enter time from JIRA but while using GreenHopper, it still shows the default screen without the above field. I checked with Tempo Support and it seems this is an integration request pending with GH team right now.

On this forum, I wanted to ask if there is a way that we can stop people from entering time from GH? I checked the documentation, but couldn't find any.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2011

Here is a relevant issue in JIRA: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-23935

Deleted user July 26, 2011

Thanks pjesi,

I've already voted on that issue, but here what I wanted to know was if there is any tweak available. It seems there is none though.

Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2011

Not yet I am afraid. But I hope that this will be solved with the new UI in GH (Rapid Board).

0 votes
catworkx GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2012

All you can do right now is to disable the default work log link in Jira, so noone will be able to log time within Greenhopper anymore. Just go to Administration -> Plugins -> System Plugins -> Issue Operations Plugin -> View Issue Ops Bar Work Link an click on disable.

Sebastian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events