Formatted text instead of HTML content in preview window on roadmap possible?

Marco Brändli July 1, 2020

I have planned a lot of stories in an PI, have set the features and enablers in the Increment Roadmap, then i have in the lower part of the screen all configured team (Scrum & Kanban) boards.

Due to the fact that our teams are using Jeditor templates in Jira,, the content of a field e.g description is in HTML, unfortunately Easy Agile Program only shows the HTML code and not the formatted text if i select a story key in the preview window.

is there a solution or workaround to configure the renderer which is used in Easy Agile Program?

so that customers final get a proper formatted text in the preview of a story/task?
=> because html is not really management friendly .

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sean Blake {Easy Agile}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 1, 2020

Hi @Marco Brändli 

It's great to hear you are using Easy Agile Programs

Apologies, we are not that familiar with JEditor. Easy Agile Programs issue view doesn't support HTML code rendering at this stage. 

If we have more customers request this feature we will consider building it in.

I'm not aware of a workaround unfortunately

Kind Regards
Sean | Easy Agile

Marco Brändli July 1, 2020

nevertheless it would be great to select the renderer behind your fields, because that's a default function in Jira.

thanks anyways for your answer

Like Sean Blake {Easy Agile} likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events