Feature file sync up between Git Repo and JIRA uisng X ray Test Management

Shri October 31, 2018

My requirement is to sync the cucumber feature between git/bitbucket repo and JIRA using X ray test management.

If I modify Cucumber feature files in Git repo, After committing the Repo, Feature file should be getting updated in JIRA. (vice-versa) . Is this possible? 

qtest tool has the ability of two-way synchronization.  Does X ray test management have the same feature?  

2 answers

1 vote
Alan Parkinson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2018

Xray doesn't natively support two-way synchronization but using it's REST API, it would be possible to create some bash scripts and CI jobs to provide something akin to this functionality.

QTest Scenario isn't the only tool that offers two-way synchronization between Jira and Git repositories for Cucumber Feature files. Behave Pro for Jira Cloud offers this functionality and I believe it's in HipTests pipeline.

Disclaimer: I'm a former contributor to Cucumber-JVM, Coaching BDD teams for 8 years, and product owner for Behave Pro

0 votes
Simran January 27, 2022

+1 Would like this feature too

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events