Failed to update Zephyr for JIRA after upgrade to 7.11.2

Yaron Mazor August 15, 2018

Hi,

Just upgraded JIRA from v7.3 to 7.11.2

Zephyr plugin failed to be updated when clicking update on UI it does not show anything. when checking console it shows that it failed 404 getting https://marketplace.atlassian.com/rest/2/addons/com.thed.zephyr.je/pricing//live

I tried to disable it (and was hoping to be able to enable it again) now i cannot enable nor update

BTW, the upgrade was done for migrating our on premise JIRA to the hosted service.

Please Help

Yaron Mazor

LifeMap Sciences

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Hi Yaron,

Sounds like an upgrade task with the plugin may have failed. There are a couple options you can try:

1. Uninstall the plugin (this will leave the data in the database intact) and then reinstall from the Find new Add-ons page. If needed, you can retrieve your valid license for Zephyr from my.atlassian.com
  2. Contact Zephyr support directly as you have a valid plugin license and it seems like something may have happened during upgrade. They might have some help for your specific plugin version if uninstalling/reinstalling didn't work. Be prepared that they will likely need to see the output from your application logs.

Hope that helps,
Daniel

Yaron Mazor August 19, 2018

Eventually in safe mode i could download and install manually Zephyr addon and it worked

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events