Does the addon WBS Gantt for JIRA support other languages?

Richard Bergmann May 23, 2016

Or is it possible to translate the addon somehow?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2016

Hi Richard,

According to the documentation, this addon is only available in English.

Best regards, Damien.

Yoshie Matsuo May 24, 2016

Hi Damien,

Thank you for your help.

We appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ricksoft Inc.

3 votes
Yoshie Matsuo May 24, 2016

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your inquiry.

"WBS Gantt-Chart for JIRA" is completely localized only for Japanese and English.

However, the part of language dependent is separated into another file except for "exporting excel" function.
If someone could help us with translation, it is possible to translate it into another language.

Best Regards,

Ricksoft Inc.

Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Hi Yoshie,

I could help you to translate it in french. And, try to translate it in spanish smile

Damien.

Richard Bergmann May 24, 2016

I could help with the german translation.

Hiroshi Ohnuki May 25, 2016

Thank you for your cooperation offers.
We would like to ask you two to help with translation.

If you need a file for the part of language dependent, we will provide the file.
Please contact us through this web form below to ask us to send the file to you.
https://en.ricksoft.jp/contact/

When the file has been translated once, we plan to maintain it by using a service like below.
https://www.oneskyapp.com/how-it-works/translation-management-system/

Thank you for your cooperation,
We really appreciated for your helps.

Best Regards,
Ricksoft Inc.

Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 25, 2016

Hi Hiroshi,

It's a pleasure!
I will directly ask for the files.

Best regards, Damien.

Richard Bergmann June 20, 2016

Hi Hiroshi

I send a request for the file over the web form two weeks ago, but I have not heard back yet.

Should I sent a new request?

Best,
Richard 

Hiroshi Ohnuki June 20, 2016

Hi Richard,

Sorry, but thank you the request again. 
https://en.ricksoft.jp/contact/

I think that our web form did not work properly. 

Rrgards,
Hiroshi

Shunsuke Osawa November 7, 2017

Hi @Richard Bergmann and @Damien Braz,

We asked industry translators to create some language packages for WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira and published them recently. Some of them including French, German, and Russian are not reviewed yet, though.

It should be reviewed by users who are familiar with the product. If you are still interested in, your contribution to the review would be highly appreciated.

We use a translation platform called POEditor which is easy to use when you translate, review, and proofread the strings. Here is the instruction to use the translation service.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

0 votes
Shunsuke Osawa November 7, 2017

Yes.

Previously, we had Japanese and French translation packages for WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira. For the Version 9.3 release, we have also added Korean, German, and Russian.

See this blog "WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira 9.3 now speaks six languages!" which I published yesterday for the details. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events