Do we have any plug-in to integrate JIRA with BMC Remedy?

Sameer Asare October 11, 2012

I have a requirement where i need to integrate JIRA with BMC remedy.

Can any one please suggest do we have any plugins to do that??

Thanks in Advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Amanda Pflaumer December 11, 2012

John, by chance, have there been any updates where a plugin is now available for JIRA/Remedy?

Sameer, What did you end up doing to go around this? We're currently using JIRA for issue tracking & will be implementing a new system where we'll be using Remedy and would like for the Remedy tickets to automatically create a JIRA without having to go through the email route. Any information would be appreciated. I can just see that if we can't do this that we'll end up moving away from JIRA because of the duplicate work & I want to try and avoid that if possible.

Thanks,

Amanda

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2012

Hi Sameer,

I'm sorry to say that there isn't currently a plugin for JIRA/Remedy integration, but depending on the integration you require then you might find some useful pointers in this thread: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/64802/how-can-i-integrate-remedy-and-jira

Other than that, it would probably be possible to build a plugin for this integration, or this also might be something that an Atlassian Expert can assist you with.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events