Creating a Global File List

Deleted user March 9, 2018

Hello, 

I am currently an intern at a software development/consulting firm in their Project Management (PM) department. We currently use SharePoint to host all of our documentation, but I have been tasked to move our PM templates over to Confluence so we can use them in conjunction with Jira to better track our projects. 

Recreating templates from a Word document is extremely tedious and annoying when I copy/paste, but I have not been able to find any integrations with SharePoint for Confluence cloud. I have found it is much easier to just put Word docs in a File List in a Space and then edit them in the Microsoft plugin, but for some reason I can only upload one file at a time and I would manually have to upload templates to each project space every time I create a new one.

So my question is:

1. Would it be possible to create a Global File List kind of like a Global Page Template? That way, every time I create a new space the PM docs will already be there in said File List?

2. If not, is there a way to easily upload multiple documents to a file list every time I need to create a new space?

3. Or, is there something I'm missing and is there a SharePoint integration to use with Confluence cloud?

I understand this is a LONG question but any input you can offer would be a huge help and would save me hours of formatting templates! 

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2022

User delete ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events