Confluence PlantUML macro gets cut off when it is in a confluence panel or confluence section

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2020

Observed
When I add the plantUML macro in either a panel or a section the image gets cut off

Expected
When a plant UML image renders wider than the screen I should be able to scroll to the right to see the rest of the image.

Issue found in Confluence server 6.13.8 and Confluence PlantUML Plugin 6.34 version

Similar issue was resolved in https://avono-support.atlassian.net/browse/PUML-444

1 answer

1 vote
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2020

Hello @Rilwan Ahmed ,

I can see that you have already reported this issue to the vendor by opening below bug ticket:

At this point the only thing to do is to wait for the above ticket to be addressed. 

Have a nice weekend.

Dario

RobertG March 1, 2023

I had the same issue, but double clicked on PlantUML image to edit it.

Then in the top bar there are settings icons (Viewer Options) Select Zoom (0) Original. 

Then it was biger than I wanted on my confluence page, would be nice to scale it inside Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events