It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Compatibility with existing Threaded Comments plugin

Quyet Le May 23, 2014

Hi - I noticed that when I installed this that it duplicated the existing threaded comments plugin entry that we have installed. Our main concern is will this keep the existing threaded comments in my issues if I install it and remove the existing threaded comments plugin?

Many thanks for forking this and working on the bugs.

3 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai Apr 01, 2015

In case you are migrating from the Atlassian Labs add-on, follow the instructions at http://goo.gl/L2PS70 for migrating the data.

0 votes
Ali Kabba I'm New Here Apr 28, 2019

Special Greetings.

I'm Barrister Ali Kabba, An attorney Base in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. I work for a consortium with reserve block funds mapped out for sponsorship of projects.

We are open to negotiation with people with genuine projects that needs direct LONG TERM LOAN or PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT and if agreement is reached, funds will be made available In case you have genuine projects and interested in furthering this conversation, let me know by responding.

More information would be made available to you on ascertaining your seriousness and interest.

Warm Regards,

Mr. Ali Kabba
Contact email: alikabba963@gmail.com
WhatsApp no: +971-543-195-278

0 votes
Ali Kabba I'm New Here Apr 28, 2019

Business Finance Offers !

Special Greetings.

I'm Barrister Ali Kabba, An attorney Base in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. I work for a consortium with reserve block funds mapped out for sponsorship of projects.

We are open to negotiation with people with genuine projects that needs direct LONG TERM LOAN or PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT and if agreement is reached, funds will be made available In case you have genuine projects and interested in furthering this conversation, let me know by responding.

More information would be made available to you on ascertaining your seriousness and interest.

Warm Regards,

Mr. Ali Kabba
Contact email: alikabba963@gmail.com
WhatsApp no: +971-543-195-278

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

69 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you