Can't see custom Draw.Io Templates in Confluence Data Center?

Pia Reckermann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 25, 2024

Hey community, 

I seem to run into a problem with making custom templates with draw.io: 
I followed the instructions to a T (or so I think): 

1. set up a template page for the custom draw.io templates 

2. copied the link to that page and pasted it into the draw.io settings configuration page (using the link with the page ID (.../x/AYA1Aw), not page name (.../Custom+templates+Draw.Io)

3. Set up Child pages under said custom template page for the different categories I need custom templates for. And filled those with the templates I need. 

The Problem? When I want to add a new draw.io diagram (based on a template) on a confluence page, there is no "custom template" row in the draw.io window. Still just the general options and default templates (sorry, screenshot is not in English). Webaufnahme_25-6-2024_94047_doku-it-test.esag.net.jpeg

Am I missing something here?  Would be grateful for any indication what I'm currently doing wrong, and how to access my templates! Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bastian -drawio Diagrams-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2024

Hey Pia. From my point of view. you followed all steps that are described in our blog post https://drawio-app.com/blog/leverage-your-draw-io-user-experience-with-custom-templates/. Can you please check again, if you e. g. left the overall page blank? 

If you can't find an issue on your end, please contact our technical support (support@draw.io) and we will have a look at it.

Sincerely,
Bastian

Pia Reckermann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

Thank you for getting back to me! 
I will double check again if I followed all the steps correctly, and if not contact the support :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events