Can a Wordpress widget be integrated to work in Webvision?

Jeffrey_Dale
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

Good day all. 

I'm seeking assistance in understanding how to integrate a Wordpress widget, "SiteNarrator Text-to-Speech Widget," into our Webvision hosted site here at Compliance Week. Many of our readers have asked for a text-to-speech function so they can have articles read to them. Many subscribers are extremely busy people, so any alternative methods to deliver content, we are interested in. 

Thanks for your time.

Best,

Jeff Dale

Managing Editor

complianceweek.com

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Could you explain what this has to do with Atlassian?  "Webvision" is not an Atlassian product.

Jeffrey_Dale
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

Webvision is a product of Abacus Media. I would've asked my question in the abacusmedia.atlassian.net board but I dont have access. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2024

Ok, so Atlassian are providing a service to Abacus Media here, but that does not mean they know anything about Abacus Media's products or services.  

We can't help you with this, you need to raise it with Abacus Media.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events