Can I see a picture off all the linked issues in a project?

Phillip Campbell November 21, 2014

It seems like I can only see an issue by issue links and cannot see all the linked issues in a project. Anyway to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Keiei Tanto _Vivid_ November 21, 2014

The current release of Vivid Trace, version 1.0, won't display on a single page all the linked issues in a project. It only shows all the linked issues reachable from the issue being viewed, according to project settings.

The forthcoming new version of Vivid Trace, scheduled for release before the end of CY 2014, will comprehensively display linked issues on a per-project, per-version, and per-component basis.

I'll ping you here when it's released.

Phillip Campbell November 24, 2014

Thanks.

Also, you indicate that your product works with Zephyr for JIRA. Is there any plans to link/trace issues directly to the failed test cases & defects in the Zephyr for JIRA test cycles?

Thanks

Keiei Tanto _Vivid_ November 24, 2014

Vivid Trace does work with the issue and sub-issue types packaged with Zephyr for JIRA. Zephyr for JIRA has its own proprietary logic for dealing partially with issues generated from test cases, which is why Vivid Trace doesn't cover all cases at the moment. An examination and potential implementation on how to bring traceability for certain aspects of test cycles is scheduled for the beginning of 2015. If possible, may we have your permission to consult you directly during that process?

Phillip Campbell November 25, 2014

Sure that would be great. I am evaluating Vivid Trace right now and these too features are critical to my company to enable end to end traceability for our JIRA Agile/Zephyr for JIRA setup.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events