Can I have the history for the test executions of tests in Xray ? If not, how can I get it ?

Gaurav Choukse January 8, 2018

I have Xray plugin installed. I want to have test execution history to analyze different tests. I am not able to produce the history of different test execution ran over a particular test.

3 answers

3 votes
Vincent Nguyen January 6, 2020

I think the OP likes to know how to view the history of test results of any particular test.

I'd also like to know if this is possible with Xray. For example, Test #1 is executed every night, for a duration of one week, or 3 months, etc. Then, I'd like to view each and every status of test result of this same test during this period (one week, or 3 months, etc.) ie. test result history.

0 votes
Ismail Karaoz December 21, 2022

Hi @Vincent Nguyen @José Domingues [Xray] @Gaurav Choukse , has there been any update on the question in this thread? Thanks in advance.

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 30, 2018

Hi Gaurav,

I'm sorry but I wasn't able to understand your question, could you please elaborate a bit more?

You can also open a ticket in the support channel with this issue. Feel free to add screenshots to explain it.

Best regards,

Xpand Add-ons Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events