Can I get a report on time tracked on unresolved issues (per user, per time period, etc)?

Mike June 26, 2020

I've been trying Tempo and Timesheet plugins - they work fine but I see only time reported by developers on completed tasks. My goal is to get a monthly report on time spent by users (developers) per task

I believe I'm missing some obvious thing here but I simply couldn't find a way to configure plugins... Can you please help me? 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2020

Go to Tempo (G+T) > Reports  > Logged time > Filter by project (or whatever you want) > Group by User & Worklog

image.png

This gives you the worklogs of all issues (unless you filtered on JQL were you only search for closed issues). 

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2020

Hello @Mik

You can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud. This add-on calculates for how long your issues has been staying in each status and in all workflow totally. Moreover, this app lets you get time each assignee has spent on the issue totally and in every status.

screen0607.gif

So you can monitor how long it takes your colleagues (and even developer) to solve the issue.
To get a monthly report, just choose the appropriate period. All reports you can view as a diagram and export as XLSX or CSV files.

I hope, you'll find this info helpful.

Best regards, Mariana

Mike July 7, 2020

thank you, however I'm looking for something different: group by user, not by task. And more important - not in cloud version 

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2020

Hi Mike,

It might be better if you could contact support at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/group/15

Thank you.

Arensa Prasta December 12, 2023

Hi Mike, i think you should group by Worked User

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events