Can I Customize Default JIRA Calendar Layout?

Kapil Samadhiya December 20, 2017

Hi,

Support team in my organization started using JIRA Calendar to track the open tickets and their due date to complete the task. All the issues appears on default JIRA Calendar gadget on the dashboard and team track issues based on this dashboard. 

The default calendar layout only shows total number of issues for the day with colors. On mouse hover on these colors, it displays Issue Number, Subject & short Description only. 

I want to know if it is possible to customize below:

1 - Customize the calendar view and choose what to show on calendars. Like instead of colors, display the issue number.

2 - Change the calendar rage from monthly to anything like Weekly or Daily. 

3 - Customize the mouse hover flyout layout to display information like Priority, Due Date.

I tried to find settings to customize this but seem there is nothing available. Let me know if this is possible. 

4 answers

1 vote
Natalie.Donohue February 28, 2022

Hello - I also feel this would be wonderful to do on an individual level. I would like to customize ticket color based on product for my user calendar. Is this something that can be done? 

1 vote
Julia Hofmann August 28, 2019

Same here! I love the idea but would love it even more if I could make customizations - for example, I'd rather the tasks be color coded based on Status instead of Priority.

1 vote
Sharon Welensky May 15, 2019

Hello - I'd like to draw attention to this question, posted in 2017, again. I'm looking for the same answers. Any thoughts?  :-)

0 votes
Tarek Atassi February 26, 2022

I looking for the exactly the same features that were requested in the initial post! I hope Jira plans to implement theses enhancements in a near future release! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events