CCC Last Comment plugin still unable to create issue (after adding custom field to structure)

Thye November 17, 2013

CCC 2.07

Last Comment plugin blocked create new issue. It seems that this happend after adding this field to a view of structure. After removing that field on the structure-view, creating issue was also not possible. After deactivation Last Comment Plugin it works well.

Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
William Crighton _CCC_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2014

This problem has now been resolved with our v3.0.0 release that went out yesterday.

NOTE: It is compatible with JIRA v6+ only. We're still looking into back-porting it to v5 but are much less optomistic now.

2 votes
William Crighton _CCC_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2013

Allister,

This is William Crighton, creator of Last Comment. To my great embaressment please read the following:

The 2.0.7 version is busted, like the 2.0.6 version. I've been working very hard to get a testing framework setup to prevent the need to release and re-release and the release patches, and all the other types of emergency crap you have to do when you screw up a release. I've gotten my testing framework setup and will have a _stable_ release out very early next week.

Note: This has nothing to do with the Structure plugin. It's entirely b/c of the crappy testing preformed prior the the 2.0.6 and subsequent (emergency) 2.0.7 release.

Apologies for the headache. Please feel free to create an issue on our tracking system at https://capitalplugins.atlassian.net/browse/LCCF and/or watch our upcoming "news" pages devoted to the CCC commercial plugins.

-wc

William Crighton

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events