Behavior is not visible after copying Adaptivist ScriptRunner plug-in from Jira prod to dev server

Vinoth V February 7, 2018

Hi,

We are upgrading our Jira instance. We are doing it in a dev instance. We copied all the add-ons from production server along with ScriptRunner plugin. But the behavior side menu is not visible in the dev instance. Our license expired on Jan 26 in production server but the side menu is visible in production.

We are ready to renew our license.

Meanwhile could you please help to enable the plugin in dev instance? 

Thanks,

Vinoth

1 answer

1 vote
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

Hi Vinoth,

I am not extremely familiar with licensing but I would think that you could generate developer license for your dev instance. If you go to my.atlassian.com, are you able to generate a developer license for JIRA Software your dev instance? 

Vinoth V February 12, 2018

Hi Joshua,

Yes I am. I meant that our ScriptRunner license got expired, not the Jira license BTW.

Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2018

Hi Vinoth, 

Atlassian allows you to generate a developer license for apps if you have a current paid/active license: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#licensing-8

This license is provided free of charge and the maintenance expiration of this license will be synchronized to the maintenance expiration date of your product.

For further questions about developer licenses and if you can generate them after your license has expired, we would recommend contacting them at support.atlassian.com. 

Regards,

Katy

Adaptavist Product Support 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events