Azure AD

Bryant Schaper
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2023

I watched the video and skimmed the docs, but this is probably a simple question, does this app allow to use AD info in a form? For a more specific example, would it allow my end users to select a user on a change form from a dropdown or search?

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Opiolka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2023

Hi Bryant,

For integrating AD information into a form, you could leverage the "Field Options Sync" feature. This will periodically sync custom configured Data from AD to a native Jira Select-List customfield that you can use in a form.
While the app does offer Searches and Info Panels, please note that these functions are not available within the form itself but can be utilized on the issue screen.

I hope this clarifies your query. If you have more detailed questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us through support.

Best regards,
Thomas.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events