Async Poker spins when trying to show games for project

travis.parchman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2022

Anybody had issues (perhaps transient) with Async Poker app where certain users of a project see no games when clicked on the "Async Poker" option?  Other members of the team can see the list of game just fine, but this one user could yesterday and can't today.  We've checked the audit logs and confirmed no permission/role changes in that period.

1 answer

0 votes
Aaliyan Shah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2023

Hello,

It seems that you are encountering an issue with the Async Poker app, where a specific user in your project is unable to see any games when clicking on the "Async Poker" option. While other team members can view the game list without any problems, this user's access was working yesterday but not today. After checking the audit logs, you have confirmed that no permission or role changes occurred during this period.

To resolve this issue, I recommend investigating the user's specific settings and configurations related to the Async Poker app. Start by checking the user's device and browser compatibility with the app. Clearing the browser cache and ensuring that the app is up to date might also help. Verify the user's permissions within the app's settings to ensure they have the necessary access to view the game list.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, it would be beneficial to reach out to the support team or developer of the Async Poker app for further assistance. They will have a better understanding of the app's functionality and can provide specific guidance to address this user's access problem.

I hope this helps, and good luck in resolving the issue with the Async Poker app!

Regards,

Aaliyan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events