Approval mechanism

Hrushi Sodha July 19, 2022

Hi folks,

Which plugin could help us solve the following:

I publish a page: 

1. It automatically goes for approval to my senior. (At this stage the page can only be viewed by me and the approving authority)

2. Only if he approves it, the page is visible to all the employees

3. If he suggests some changes, I can view, and modify the page and auto-send him for approval. If he approves it, the page is visible to all the employees

4. If he rejects it, the page is not seen by anyone.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2022

Hello @Hrushi Sodha 

Welcome to the community!!

Based on the details, the ask is for a plugin using which document publishing could be controlled. This can be found on the Atlassian marketplace.

I have searched and the result set is available here.

I would suggest you look deeper into the functionalities offered by each of the plugins and evaluate those against the exact requirements.

Kindly accept the answer if this helps. Please share if you have any further questions.

Regards,

--GG

0 votes
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 11, 2022

HI, @Hrushi Sodha !

I suggest you try out the Business Process Manager add-on, developed by my team. It meets most of your needs.

Build a workflow and use an approval step to reopen issue if the manager suggests some changes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events